Ye Mere Deewanapan Hai I Sophia Abella

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Why I am not taken yet?

1. a man who has all i want, sincere, loyal and honest but no means in bringing me to his country/life, love is useless if long distance, so i better leave rather than to live in dreams.

2. a man who has all funds, assets, and power but not into serious relationship/marriage

3. i wish i can find a man who is my dream man and willing me to take his life and never let me go, then i'll be completely happy and my heart is over of searching and waiting.

4. what's the use of meeting men or dating them? it's a waste of time. i only meet for someone who is worth and the qualities of a man i am longing to be with...

5. i declined rich good straight looking man, i am for deep thoughts---not for looks, age, wealth, size of his cock. all i ever wanted is a man who knows what he wants, treat me like a woman and protect me from harm.

6. i always have to be secured emotionally, physically and financially. love isn't enough in this world we live, we have to work to sustain and live, unless my man i well -off or rich not to work anymore.

7. i always ask my man these 2 questions, do you want your woman stays at home and take care of the house and her man, or do you want your woman to find job to help with the bills?

No comments:

Post a Comment