Ye Mere Deewanapan Hai I Sophia Abella

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

28th Birthday

When I started blogging two years ago I never thought I would come this far. I did not expect that I would keep on doing this for this long, because I’m such a moody person and I get bored quickly. Nevertheless, I don't really chat people on messengers so I'd rather share in public, and it just feels great. What started as a fun toy to play with has become an integral part of my life that I’m enjoying the most. Through this blog I’ve met some great people, and had some really interesting experiences.

Another year older, another excuse to eat cake! I can't believe I just turned 28 today. I threw ideas back and forth myself for a month. Should I cook an extravagant 6 course meal to my friends or shall I travel in a luxury hotel myself? Should I table my experiments and finally follow directions to bake a cake? Finally I decided that birthdays should also be about giving back to yourself. My 25th birthday was like a " Wedding" I reckoned I spent 8000 USD, sounds crazy huh? It's my first time to be away with family and real friends, so no point of celebrating. So in the spirit of stimulating the economy, I planned an adventurous spending myself with a nice champagne in the hotel room at Ritz-Carlton.

As I've spent hours viewing the moonlight, I didn't realised I was a bit emotional..I have many question to myself, Sophia what do you really want in your life? I pause for a second, then I smirched. Maybe it's the alcohol driving me to frenzied heights..So I conked my head and decided to go for a walk, get some fresh air and take a look at the bar. I was relax so I have the courage to walk by myself. I wore my Burberry wardrobe, Gucci heels with my paired purse, light make-up, curled- hair and pouty lips gloss. I think every woman it's a dream to be complimented and admired, but all I know I have a sophisticated face, HAHAHA! Narcissism!. I walked straight to the bar and sat on a long chair, I lit my cigar whilst waiting for my " blowjob" cock-tail with flaming ferrari. I was a bit cheeky to the bartender though..also there's a guy next to me alone and smiling.

I was having fantastic chit-chat with the guy who happens to be a Filipino so I was enjoying the night. The guy was trying to get my attention but I was a bit snobbish, I guess it's my nature. I go to bars, to drink and enjoy, not to flirt and get laid..Not my cup of tea. But the the guy looks timid so I started to have a conversation and didn't know we were laughing the whole night. We took a walk after the bar and shared some " boring" life.. He walked thru the hotel with me and making sure I get back to my room safely.

When I got up this morning, I tried to remember what I was doing, so someone registered in my memory--Oh the guy at the bar. Hmmm, I smiled and think!..Does this guy thought I was a woman? Geez, I always have this thoughts playing in my mind everytime I am out. I was very bothered, he seems nice and hot, wish I have him in my bed as a present, wink!

Trying to get up and made a coffee, still the guy is in my mind..Would he knocks on my door or give me a ring and see each other again tonight? What would I wear? What should I do? I feel like I'm a teenager. I have to go back to my world. I checked facebook and other sites where I'm on and happy to see friends and family have greeted me on this special day..So much BIG thank you's.

I want to thank all readers, especially those who leave comments in my other sites, and I apologize to them because I can’t find time to keep up with all comments. I wish I had more time. I wish I had more time for comments, more time to read, write, travel, and do many things, but oh… that’s another post.

On a related note, I just turned 28 today Nov. 19th. Now I need a bubble bath and tea. I must be ready for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment