Ye Mere Deewanapan Hai I Sophia Abella

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Who knew your behavior would precipitate my getting laid..

FOREWARNING-This is going to be all over the place, stay with me, I may have an actual pointI've stated before that attempts at c*ck blocking are futile. Although watching the attempts at c*ck blocking are quite humorous.I WAS f*cking a guy I fancied with. Although he pissed me off so I had to quit fucking him. He does work for classified, but is still employed in Jakarta, so we do have occasion to run into each other. He is a swedish guy, Brad Pitt look alike.

A little background-Why I had to quit f*cking a guy who is actually good in bed: I had already cut this guy off, in my head. One day I figured WTF and had s*x with him again. Because I was disappointed in his behavior (outside of bed), the s*x was lackluster for me. That is not to say that he changed anything. He licked and f*cked me that same way he had been, BUT I was torn mentally. For this reason I could not enjoy myself. This is one of those things others do not understand about me. If the s*x is on par, but outside the bedroom behavior is ?? inappropriate ?? my brain kicks into gear when I am f*cking and I have issues c*mming. My desire for him had waned.Anyway...We ran into each other at a cab stand. While there I was talking with another guy. I really have no interest in the guy I was talking to. He is quite attractive, but I'm not into him. Former admirer took it upon himself to try and c*ck block. I later told him that his attempts were futile. Aside from the fact I was not interested in the guy, for every one guy he might dissuade from f*cking me, there are hundreds more who WILL f*ck me. Being FAB, I may have worked into the conversation that he can f*ck, but he needs to take care of his other sh*t. Not for me, but to get further along in life. A little FYI-He did not say anything bad about me to the other guy; it was not that kind of attempt.

Fast forward...I was talking with a guy from his compnay who was introduced to me by the former friend. Mind you I had already noticed this guy; he was on my list . I happen to be telling him about the attempted c*ck blocking incident. During the conversation something about what I DO want came up. Since his subs workers was on the other side of the wall I gestured towards the wall. The guy then asked about himself. I sort of threw off, 'Oh yeah, I'd f*ck you too' and continued on with the conversation without missing a beat. Then I had to leave.When we saw each other yesterday he brought up the conversation. In a smoother manner than I can reiterate through my writing he basically asked when we were going to hook-up. Before he left the flat, he asked for my number.

The big boss was there for the number exchange. I'm taking the leap to say the BOSS KNOWS why we exchanged numbers. I threw out the, 'It is so we can give each other a heads up on hot spots.' Then I gave a BIG GRIN and a WINK to the boss man.I was called during my yoga and asked when I had some time."Today is my Friday""Then today it is. What time are you off?"The rest of the day I was both excited and nervous. He and I had not spoken much. Other than him knowing I f*ck for sport, I was not sure if he got the info about my expectations.There was no need to worry.Next time I run into former FB, I'll have to explain how his attempts got me laid. Not that they really did, but I am a b*tch like that...heheOh and BTW, I did explain to friends that although I mentioned f*cking the boss, it is only because he is off limits that makes my desire more pronounced.

No comments:

Post a Comment