Ye Mere Deewanapan Hai I Sophia Abella

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Realistic

I am fairly secure in what I want from life and love. I've been fortunate in life to have known love, and have some wonderful memories and experiences that I have drawn upon over the years. And as such, it does allow me the ability to share with someone what I feel, think and even dream for in finding a mate.I am a realist by design, and a true romantic by nature. In being so, it has given me a view of the world and my part within that allows me to see what is possible and to envision what could be. To know I can be comfortable in myself sexually and to share openly that I am uninhibited, forthright and impassioned.

Seems only to look, discover and decide that if that one special person comes into my life, I can share with him earnestly and even specifically those things that I see to be what would necessitate a true, real and honest connection. While also having the capacity to give and receive kindred passions and romance.Even further with others thoughts about the alternation of acquiescence and ascendance that I, too, share the idea, understanding and excitement of finding man who can share such pleasures for a lifetime with me. For I gain my pleasure from pleasing my lover; and to find a man who would be this way in kind would be the true pinnacle were it to belong to a love everlasting. I'm am quite receptive to sharing my thoughts and desires when it comes to this subject; so feel free to ask any questions or thoughts regarding this with me.

From my past experiences and heartbreak I have come to also be cautious with whom I'll make such a deep and total commitment to when it comes to a lifelong relationship. Though I've enjoyed connecting with others and have shared many thoughts and dreams, I am not one who will simply start professing affection or more to merely seek out the same in return. However, when the moment arrives when there is a connection that surpasses and engulfs me in a manner that shows there are the passions of love developing, then he could evermore be assured that no other would ever come into my life. I am someone who knows only how to love one man, and only to love totally and completely.....for a lifetime means to give all of me to "him" holding nothing back and expecting and needing the same from him.Yes honesty and open communication are essential to any relationship. Realizing that life and people are not perfect is mandatory.All we can hope for to attain true happiness is confidence in ourselves and each other no matter how difficult it is at times. The world is a very unforgiving place but as long as we know that our intentions come from the heart without malice we can find happiness.We just need someone to share that with.Any relationship is a compromise but when two people find someone that complements their existence and brings meaning to their lives true compatibility. In today's society it is easy to be overcome by outside influences and prejudices but two people that are truly compatible can battle and overcome these sometimes overbearing odds. Sex is the ultimate union of closeness between two people that can be enjoyed and fulfill everyone's innermost mental and physical desires.I know it is hard to find genuine people with real,honest emotions but we must strive for it because if not,all hope is lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment