Ye Mere Deewanapan Hai I Sophia Abella

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dream Catcher‏

Each of us has their dreams and hopes, so do I. I dream about a family life that will be able to fulfill my life and that is going to be my world. There is nothing worse than loneness and days that are similar to each other that sometimes you don’t realize if it is a new day or not. I want so much to wake up early in the morning with the first sunrise and to awake my beloved man with the aroma of the hot coffee and fresh morning. It is so pleasant to feel the warm embrace and the tender care of a dear and loved person in a difficult moment.

I dream about a family where only love, happiness and sincerity have place. In my dream I see a cozy, warm house where everything is in its place, where laugh of our children is heard, where the smell of the cooked meal is around, the meal I have cooked with all my love for my dear. I am a lively person and I like being around a lot of people. I have a lot of friends and I like communicating with them as I am a communicative person it is easy for me to make new friends. I am reliable person and faithful and I ask the same in return from the people I am with. I like being around people, learning something new from them. I like traveling and I really enjoy when I travel. To get to know new countries, people, culture, what is more interesting? I also go in for sports; go out, like preparing good food, listening to music, going to cinema, swimming. I am an art lover, I like literature, especially the historical one. I like animals a lot, especially cats and dogs.

Even if it seems that I am a happy person and I have everything in this life something misses and this is a reliable and loving man next to me. I am looking for him all around the world and I am sure that he is looking for me as well. I know we will meet and we’ll find the happiness and mutual love. He should be kind-hearted, reliable, with good sense of humor, with a strong character and at the same time he should respect the woman who is next to him. I hope to meet an understanding and well-bred man who will be able to color my days and next to him I will feel useful, loved, and just a wanted woman. Find me and be with me…

No comments:

Post a Comment