Ye Mere Deewanapan Hai I Sophia Abella

Monday, November 16, 2009

A Freaky Woman's Dream

Last night we met in my dreams. You picked me up at the Airport and we had our longing embraces with a tender kiss that warmed our sensual being. It was such a tender moment that people in the airport applauded our first moment together. The tender kiss was far from enough to satisfy the fire that burned inside. On the way to the Car, we walked with our arms wrapped around each other at the waist. Gently squeezing each other and wanting to go lower. Once we reached the car, we climbed into the back seat and stared into each others eyes and we drew even closer embracing in a long and passionate kiss...my hand roamed over your breasts, down to your stomach caressing you.
The Kiss turned to a raging fire burning out of control as my hand went lower and gently massaged your burning rod of passion now fully extended. I could feel your wetness and it drew my mouth down so I could taste its sweetness. I licked at every divine morsel and then put my lips on the end of your shaft then sliding my lips over the tip and further down onto your shaft and massaged the base with my tongue and then as I take my lips back up your shaft. I feel and hear you moan with delight as the sensual skin on your shaft grows ever hotter. I want to increase the sensual pleasure you are feeling. I take my finger down and feel the wetness of you now hot big cock. My passion builds. I gently insert my finger and begin to massage it's walls and I can feel your cock pulsing through the walls of your ass. A slight increase in pressure and as I suck the tip of your burning rod I stroke its base. You are ready to explode and I softly lick the tip of your beautiful cock as I massage your ass pushing my finger in and out and then I go down on your cock and suck on it until you explode in my mouth and I swallow every last drop of your delicious nectar wanting more and so ended our first kiss...I awaken and I realize that it was only a dream and I started to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment