Ye Mere Deewanapan Hai I Sophia Abella

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sex, Okay Sex, Good Sex, Mind Blowing Sex...Which one do you want?

Okay so I've chatted here online for a little over 10 years now. As those who know me have discovered, I have thoughts and chat about many topics.Sex as it so happens is one of those topics:) Who knew??I've been having sex since I was 21 years old 4 serious relationships and 3 one night stands. I'm neither proud or ashamed of that fact; its just a fact. So, if you've done the math, I've been having sex for 7years. In that 7 years I've gone from a shy and stupid teenager to a confident (most of the time) and sexy woman. With experience comes education and understanding.
Now, having gotten to this point I ask you....would you rather have sex....mind blowing sex...or something in between?? To be able to answer that question you must first know your reason for wanting sex in the first place. Okay guys quick flippen laughing; Im serious here.Life hands us different circumstances all the time. Maybe you're in a rut and you have sex every Wednesday night.....it's routine, and there is nothing on TV to watch anyway. Maybe you have sex occassionally when the kids aren't home. Maybe you get an unexpected offer to use your boss's cabin for the weekend.
The one thing that remains the same in all of life's circumstances??? You can have awesome, incredible sex....and yes, even mind blowing sex no matter what situation you are in. How you ask?? Where do you find it??Here ladies and gentleman is my answer..... you find it IN YOUR MIND!! Think!!! It's about the flirting, the build up, the things you do and say before the clothes come off.Now go out there, give someone a good mindfuck....and THEN get it on:))

No comments:

Post a Comment