Ye Mere Deewanapan Hai I Sophia Abella

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Are women retarded or just pure evil?





Most men are stubborn, they like " flirting and chasing" and mostly women who go with their plays are fakers, bitches or either junkies. Why not get a caviar, choose the best one for you and give yourself a try, if you fail then you can find and get another chance from others, you can't know someone by having more than one UNLESS it's your hobby.

That's stupidity! Well, I say what I want and I will always be myself, that means I not compromise anyone specially to creepy bastards!
Younger or older men? Age is just a number but it's still a gamble whom you are meeting. Dating is like a business, you take risks, but if you don't try, at least you do something about it...

Most men here say, serious? Yeah right just to get into our panties, some stupid ladies letting men treat them like a thrash, another stupid scenario. Some men also put naked images just to show their other side of them but in real life, they are better than you expected, so having a decent profile and pictures, showing their cams and other stuffs, does not give you any guarantee that this person is " real". I am not referring to a definition from a dictionary.

NO wonder why so much scams, frauds and deceptions has been happening everywhere, either OLD men hunt young woman, old men must invest money to have her, also some women has no choice, either they want to escape from poverty, need a citizenship, desperate or I should say a " con artist", such a waste. Not all old OLD MEN have to invest and not all YOUNG WOMEN are into money, we do think for security reasons but not that important as we want love. Women has also categories, do I have to reveal?

There's a naughty saying that " Women want love, men want sex"? *SIGH* Agree or not?

I'm lucky enough I declined lot of such indecent offers, arrangements, proposals and etc, that's gross! As my friend said, I am an easy girl, yes if you know how to break my shield.

Well, I want a real man and that's for sure I will have him soon enough. I have met one, J.B.  For now, I enjoy helping lost people and confuse who wants to find their way, I was there too but if someone try to be an asshole, I kick their asses and give them a reality check. I feel for other people and it saddens me not all fortunate to face the challenge.

FACT: Men has animalistic behavior , but only few left who has the same level of my perception, persistence, standards and tastes. Why wasting time on flirting online and keep browsing profiles? That explains, you can't never be a serious person. I'm ample of that maybe but I never browse men's profile.

Things I learned is to be a less dramatic, don't smother, be fair, act normally without jealousy and being suspicious. We all don't want to get hurt but it's your own prerogative if it's right or wrong to tolerate or go with the flow. In my case, I give a benefit of a doubt, if not I play as a devilish delight, I confront him with my naked curvy body and beer and let the show begin.  LMAO!

Woman are evil. Trust me, they might be cute and stuff, but deep down inside, they can emotionally scar anyone. Very intelligent and evil creatures that we are.

I am an evil in a good way but being a retarded, you mean a walking cliche? It's no longer in my vocabulary.
If men can play, we women can play twice. So men, don't play with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment